I have a love and hate relationship toward this chesterfield. It wasn't done to the perfection but it was just way too hard to fixed. It was our first vinyl project and also first tufted/button project. If we had better skill back then, I am sure it will turn much better.
Blue Chesterfield in the background. We forgot to take a picture of this baby.
We found it on craiglist for $40; It had a one paint spot and no legs. I didn't realize it was real leather until we took it apart. This was like advance puzzle; taking it apart wasn't easy to start with but putting it back and knowing where each piece goes was a challenge. We lable each pieces as we go; however, still wasn't able to figure out where each button goes as the original patter was stretched overtime. I am so glad that we were able to finish this project, I was ready to give up so many time.
This is after everying got sew togehter and already marked the pull through the buttons.



No comments:
Post a Comment